A browser based application to convert a GPX file into a FIT file.
- Select the GPX file to be converted
- View the route on a map, along with the key statistics
- Amend the average speed to your desired value
- Download will save the course as a FIT file
- Connect Garmin as USB device, and place the FIT file in \GARMIN\NEWFILES
Your data never leaves your computer as all processing is performed within your browser. You do not need to register to use this application. There are no adverts, no cookies, no use of local storage, or service workers. The source can be cloned from GitLab.
The application works with the current versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari.